Creating the biggest beer platform in EuropeUser experience design & design system for the beer e-commerce website
- Usability testing, interviewing, measuring behaviour
- Discovering the personas, creation and improvement of user journeys, empathy maps
- Idea validation
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Delivering wireframes, mockups
- Organising design sprints
- Reports on research, proposals for solutions, polls
- A/B tests, interviews
- Development-ready designs with documentation
- Interface design & design system
- Knowledge sharing, cooperation with the development team
Tools & Methods
- Google Analytics
- Content Square, Mouseflow
- Interviewing, testing with eye-tracker
Foundation of Beerwulf, contributing in the MVP version.
To find the best way to tell the story and convert the users into customers.
Conversion optimisation, lowering bounce rate.
Deliver solutions for user needs, wishes from stakeholders, and content distribution.
Continuous testing, validation and measuring user behaviour. This included quantitative and qualitative research, so I could found what are to be improved.
Extending the platform step-by-step. Dynamic content distribution, user accounts, personal recommendations, checkout and product discovery improvements and administration features were among the delivered designs.
From the Beginning
MVP webshop to platform that sells
Research and creation of the site, dozens of functions & improvements delivered helped Beerwulf.com to become the biggest in Europe.
Ordering beer online
New market, new habit
By telling the story I was challenged to make people to buy beer online. Sharing knowledge, making the products interesting I had many challenges to solve.
Many new functionalities
From browsing experience to checkout
I was constantly improving the journey of checking out to make the users to make completed orders.
Direct approach for brewers
To make product on-boarding of the products, I designed a portal for the brewers that included an AI-powered price-negotiation system.