Designing the online experience of a German car brandB2B & B2C websites for Opel in all over Europe
- Conceptualisation and validation based on user research
- Delivering user journeys, wireframes, mockups improving the end-product
- Input of the new design system of the corporation
- Reports & proposals for issues during the development
- User journeys, empathy maps, flows and processes supporting improvements
- Flowcharts, wireframes & mockups
- High fidelity interfaces based on design system
Tools & Methods
- Remote user testing
- Google Analytics, internally developed software for data
- Crazy Egg
- Adobe Photoshop, Edge Animate, Fireworks
- Marvel for handovers
Creating a new framework that was developed apart from the live platform (as part of the R&D team).
Delivering solution based on market and user research, as well as requests from stakeholders.
Improving the user journey of product presentation, ordering process.
Improving and delivering framework for the dealership websites, including product onboarding and management, and CMS.
Using newer technologies and complete user experience for a responsive framework.
Experimenting with redesigns, testing and validating them.
Optimised UX processes and flows for online showroom and steps of orders.
Inputs for the Opel digital design system and guidelines for front-end.
Online showroom & extras for cars
I designed, validated and made development-ready modules for the framework of the CMS.
Dealer web toolkit
Stock management & websites for dealerships
Most of my inputs are done on the CMS and stock management for licensed dealership. It made easy to deliver consistent experience and easy management for the dealerships.